Thursday, November 24, 2022

Exercising Restraint

 Exercising Restraint

Noel Laflin

11-23-22



It's a nice day outside and I promised myself much earlier in the day that I would be out in it enjoying the sunshine up close and personal-like. Heck, I've been up since before the butt crack of dawn. I'll get some decent exercise, I told myself
But home repairs and snacking in between got in the way and now I am in too deep with a good book, and I'm enjoying the breeze coming through the house and the midday sun shining through the open doors and windows, and the dozens of birds (at least six different varieties at last count) as they just keep flying in to bathe in the bird baths. l've had to get up to refill them on numerous occasions already. That counts as exercise, I suppose. So much exercise that it may be time for a nap soon.
So, l'll just work out tomorrow. At a well stocked Thanksgiving table.
I plan on exercising hand-to-mouth coordination.
No, no, I know. I am a glutton for punishment. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment