Sunday, December 10, 2017

Prepare to be Awarded!

“Prepare to be Awarded!”
Noel Laflin
12-9-17

Publisher’s Clearing House is on a roll and I am growing more excited by the day.

My inbox is bursting with their barrage of assurances that I am but just one more step away from having the PCH Prize Patrol show up at my door three days before Christmas with an over-sized check bearing my name!

Yes, I do need to click the ‘search button’ just once more in order to qualify.  Thus, I randomly choose a new category each time.  Consequently I know much more about dental implants, home delivered meals for old and young alike, screen doors, anti-wrinkle cream, home fitness equipment, diet plans, remodeling sites, job postings, and email marketing.

Although those last two searches seem a bit ironic, it’ll all be worth it come December 22!

Like a dreamy-eyed Clark Griswold, I have, in my mind, already spent my five thousand dollars-a-week-for-life future fortune.

So, those guys had better show up - and with balloons and flowers too.

For, like a Christmas Vacation ending, it would be pretty disappointing to end up with nothing more than a Jelly of the Month membership.


Shoot, I had better click on that sweet site too, just to cover my bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment