Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Slow, Slow, Quick-Quick

 

Slow, Slow, Quick-Quick

Noel Laflin

7-4-23

I have friends that have taken on Face book aliases for various reasons. One informed me today by saying, "Hey, Noel, it's me, Bob. I am just masquerading as Barbara since someone highjacked my real account."

I congratulated him on the disguise, which reminds me of the time a seven-foot tall Baloo the bear hugged me as I left a restaurant in Disneyland years ago and whispered from behind the screened face, "Hey, Noel, it's me, Tommy, from Floyd's!" Floyd's was a gay country western dance bar back in the day. I had two-stepped with Tommy on several occasions and always found him to be quite fun to be around, not to mention a good dancer.

Then tall Baloo wandered off to silently resume his non-speaking Jungle Book role to the delight of a group of giggling four year old girls.

And I could swear he was performing a slow, slow, quick-quick dance move as he danced out of the restaurant a moment later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment