Sunday, July 2, 2023

Note of Compassion

 

Note of Compassion

Noel Laflin

6-30-23

 

Sometimes, when you wonder if you had been of any practical help to folks from your past (in this case, pairing my many years in sales with a young kid just getting started in the field), you get an unexpected note from that former youngster and suddenly you break out in a big smile:

"Just so you know, I often talk about my mentor in sales and how his abilities and mentality came from a place of compassion rather than winning."

 

Maybe that's why we won so often when we teamed up together.

 

I have since left that all behind me, but am pleased to know that compassion still thrives and will be passed along down the starting line like a firmly held baton in a long distance race.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment